Wolff Design create unique graphic designs that communicate ideas to inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Wolff Design is a Sydney based graphic design agency that combines art and technology to strategically communicate ideas through both physical and virtual art forms that include images, words, or graphics.
Graphic design is the craft of creating visual content to communicate messages, and understanding what is and isn't possible in the intended medium is crucial to creating an effective design. To that end, Wolff’s design work flows directly from the creative strategy to creative direction, art direction, design, writing, layout, photography, illustration, and production. Wolff Design graphic designers are intuitive and attentive to the client's needs; being able to see through what they are saying vs what they are really saying (or meaning) and manage the client's expectations and criticisms.
Designing for the web requires taking into account the fact that users will be viewing their content on a variety of devices, each with different pixel densities, colour profiles, and screen ratios. Wolff Design graphic designers working in user experience (UX) consider the information architecture of interactive designs, in creating output that considers the entire user experience. Graphic design in UX involves creating beautiful designs that users find highly pleasurable, meaningful, and usable.
Our graphic designers are artistic individuals and have distinct personalities which means they’re expressive, energetic, enthusiastic, original, nonconforming, and innovative.
At Wolff Design our graphic design team comprises:
- Creative Director manages the creative team that creates visuals for product branding, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Production Manager manages and coordinates between production artists and illustrators to make sure projects are completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Art Director manages the production aspect of art generation and creation of the visual expression of brand identity on all branding material
- Web Designer creates graphics, layouts, and pages for websites.
- Content Developer creates written, graphical, video, sound, or other multimedia content depending on your brief.
The graphic design process at Wolff Design typically involves the following:
- Meeting with the client and the Creative Director to determine the scope of a project
- Advising the client on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determining the message the design should portray
- Creating product images to convey a message
- Developing product graphics and images for illustrations, logos, and websites
- Creating designs using computer software packages
- Selecting colours, images, text style, and layout
- Presenting the design(s) to the client or the art director
- Incorporating changes/revisions requested by the clients into the final design
- Final review of designs for errors before printing or publishing.